Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sexy huh?




I had a really bad feeling something was not right when I woke up the following morning and my neck hurt in every direction. I was really hoping that I didn't have "whiplash" and just happened to be sore. I decided that me not being able to turn my head or look down without sending a shocking pain was not normal. So I decided to go to a chiropractor and get it checked out. Well, to my dismay I indeed did have whiplash. After I dislocated my shoulder over 2 years ago and leaving it untreated for so long and still suffering because I didn't catch it early on, I refuse to do the same with my neck which is much more sensitive. So, I am having to go to the chiropractor on a daily basis for right now (hopefully this doesn't last long). The chiropractor showed me the X-rays and there are 2 slips on two of my disk that slip more when I look downward but still apparent when looking in all directions. So, I have been instructed to put an icepack on it and take it easy, and wear this attractive neck brace. I know things could have been a lot worse but gosh... this really ... is more that annoying!

No comments: