Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New Haircut





I was getting tired of having the same ol' look but still wanted my length so I decided that maybe getting bangs would give me a new look without having to do something drastic. Well, I love it! I got side swept bangs with long layers. It's funny because anyone who knows me, knows that I put no effort into my hair. But now I have bangs that I have to straighten every day, but obviously it's not a big deal but it's funny because that's as much effort as I put into my hair. However, maybe this is a baby step to me using a bit of more products and playing with my hair some.


I was so nervous in trying to find a stylist to cut my hair. My mom as yall know is the one that always cuts my hair. Last summer when I went to Italy was the first time some other person had cut my hair besides my Mom. I googled forever trying to find a stylist and read reviews, I didn't really have much luck. I decided to hit up the mall... I know that sounds scary to get a hair cut in the mall but actually it turned out great.

No comments: